Are you looking for exciting career? Are you interested in working in the airport environment? Are you ready for the great things in the airport environment?
Angkasa Pura Supports is one among 4 subsidiary companies established in 2012 by Angkasa Pura Airports in order to achieve its vision as a World Class Airport and a World Class Company. The contribution of Angkasa Pura Supports is to increase the Angkasa Pura Airport’s customer satisfaction index by concentrating in 3 parts which are: Systems, Equipment and Services.
We are seeking for highly qualified individuals to join our company to meet the current and future growth for:
- Female, age min. 23 y.o
- Hold min. Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable university, preferably public university with GPA min. 3.00
- At least having 2-3 years of working experience as legal officer (legal drafting)
- Proficiency in computer (Ms. Office)
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Good interpersonal & networking skill, highly organized & attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and working within tight deadlines
A very good remunerative is available for the best candidate. All applicant will be treated in high confidential. Please send a comprehensive resume with cell-phone number and latest photograph with the e-mail subject of “Legal Officer Job Application” to address below:
Applicant please visit